Come visit us at booth #1737.
International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition — The Powder Show — is the leading event for professionals in powder and bulk solids technology in the Western Hemisphere. Since 1976, The Powder Show has brought the world's processing and bulk material handling community together to share ideas, deepen industry knowledge and explore the equipment and technologies that drive the industry. This April, The Powder Show will once again connect over 3,500 industry professionals and more than 350 leading suppliers for three days of unmatched industry immersion and innovative equipment.
Allgaier Process Technology will be exhibiting in booth #1737. Come learn how you can "Do It ALL with Allgaier!" From drying to cooling and screening to sizing, Allgaier has the equipment solution for your application.
Energy-efficient drying technology packed into a small footprint
ALLGAIER'S CD DRYER TECHNOLOGY
We will be featuring our exclusive drying technology, the Allgaier CD Dryer. The CD Dryer is a contact disk dryer that is heated with steam and can be used to recover dry solids from liquids containing solids, e.g., solutions and suspensions. It is extremely energy-efficient and its use of an assembly of rotating disks means that it has a significantly more compact design than comparable contact dryers such as conventional drum dryers.
A pump and several nozzles are used to spray the liquid being processed onto an assembly of rotating disks that are steam-heated. The liquid then evaporates on the surface of the heated disks, and, after a single revolution, the remaining dry material is scraped off from the disks’ surface by blades that contact the disks. The yielded dry material is then conveyed out of the dryer via a product discharge system. Vapors are discharged as a high water vapor concentration, resulting in relatively low heat loss with the dryer exhaust air.
- Low specific energy requirements in comparison to convection dryers
- Extremely efficient transfer of heat via the disks
- Can be used to increase the concentration of liquids
- Easy to use; heavy-duty construction
- Low electric power needs as a result of low process air volumes
- A compact design means that little installation space is required
TUMBLER SCREENING MACHINES TSM/TSI
Allgaier tumbler screening machines TSM/tsi are used for bulk material grading, safety screening, and dedusting in all industrial sectors. They are particularly well-suited to the fine and extremely fine screening of dry bulk materials and precise grading with up to 7 particle sizes.
The Allgaier tumbler screening system features a range of customization options designed to meet extremely demanding requirements, as well as a broad variety of additional equipment options: Among these, the number of available screen cleaning systems is particularly worth mentioning, with balls, air, brushes, ultrasound, and various combinations being of these options are available to prevent blinding and maintain efficient screening.
- Screening process that is gentle on the material being screened
- High grading accuracy of up to 99%
- Throughput of up to 40 t/h
- Up to 6 decks and 7 particle size ranges; screen surface area/deck: 0.28–6.40 m2
- Tumbling motion can be adjusted in a continuously variable manner with RATEX system
- Features internal seals, gas-tight up to 50 mPa